Our professional and passionate event staff provides clients with dedicated attention, working day and night (literally) to make sure that your event meets your expectations. Meet our talented management team:
Janice, founder and CEO of Garboes Group Incorporated (DBA Pierpont Place and Premier Events), is a California native who moved to Utah in 1989 to pursue a business degree at the University of Utah. After realizing she had a passion for event coordination and organization, she founded Premier Corporate Events in 2001 (later changing the name and scope of work).
Soon after, Premier added two very successful divisions–bar service and wedding planning–that led Janice to her niche in the Salt Lake event market. In 2006, she opened Pierpont Place, “Salt Lake’s Premier Event Venue!”
Pierpont Place was pioneered as a new and contemporary venue option with L.A./NYC flair; a blank canvas that could be transformed into any imaginable design and theme. This urban chic event venue would wow guests and clients from around the world, eventually being branded as Best Company Party Venue, Couples Choice Wedding Venue, and Best Gathering Space.
Janice is the proud recipient of several awards herself and holder of various prominent positions. She is currently the President of the Salt Lake City Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) and was recently nominated to a national board committee. She has served as the chair of the Salt Lake Chamber’s President’s Ambassadors group under Lane Beatty and was recently named one of “30 Women to Watch” by Salt Lake Magazine! Her strength and passion extend past her business to her family, where she works just as hard to be the best mother and wife she can be.
Amber is our fun-loving bar manager. She
Taylor is a farm girl who moved to Utah to pursue a degree in marketing. When marketing didn’t seem like the right fit, she fell in love with “love” and all things that come with it, especially, (you guessed it) wedding and event design, planning, and coordination. Taylor is very creative and enjoys making magic happen. She is an amazing event manager and can’t wait to create and manage YOUR next “one of a kind” event! Her true love is her puppy Kingsley but she also lives for nachos and candy.
- Capacity: 200 Seated, up to 500 Standing
- 54,000 square feet
- Open 7 days per week, Hours optional as needed
- Air conditioning and Heat
- Completely customizable
- Full Service and can provide any product or equipment available (based on availability)
- Downloadable Floor plan
- Pricing is custom designed and packaged to meet individual needs, please contact us with more details for a free consultation and estimate.
- The Price: Because of the versatility of our space, and the differences between each event, pricing for Pierpont Place and Premier Event Services is customized for every client. Please contact us for more details and a free consultation and estimate for your event!