Our professional and passionate event staff provides clients with dedicated attention, working day and night (literally) to make sure that your event meets your expectations. Meet our talented management team:
Janice, founder and CEO of Garboes Group Incorporated (DBA Pierpont Place and Premier Events) a California native moved to Utah in 1989 to pursue a business degree at the University of Utah. When she realized she had a passion for event coordination and organization, she founded Premier Corporate Events in 2001, later changing the name and scope of work. Soon after, Premier added two very successful divisions, bar service and wedding planning that led her to finding a niche in the Salt Lake Market. In 2006, she opened Pierpont Place, “Salt Lake’s Premier Event Venue!” Pioneering a new and contemporary venue option with L.A.-NYC flair, a blank canvas where her talents could transform any imaginable design and theme. This urban chic event venue would wow guests and clients from around the world branding this urban chic gem as Best Company Party Venue, Couples Choice Wedding Venue, and Best Gathering Space. Janice is the proud recipient of several awards herself and prominent positions. She is currently the President of the Salt Lake City Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) and was recently nominated to a national board committee. She has served as the chair of the Salt Lake Chamber’s President’s Ambassadors group under Lane Beatty and was recently named one of “30 Women to Watch” by Salt Lake Magazine! Her strength and passion extend past her business to her family, where she works just as hard to be the best mother and wife she can be.
Amber is our fun-loving bar manager. She
- Taylor is a farm girl who moved to Utah to pursue a degree in marketing. When marketing didn’t seem like the right fit, She fell in love with “love” and all things that come with it, especially, (you guessed it) wedding and event design, and planning and coordination. Taylor is very creative and enjoys making magic happen. She is an amazing event manager and can’t wait to create and manage “YOUR” next “one of a kind” event! Her “true love” is her puppy Kingsley but lives for nachos and candy.
- Capacity: 200 Seated, up to 500 Standing
- 54,000 square feet
- Open 7 days per week, Hours optional as needed
- Air conditioning and Heat
- Completely customizable
- Full Service and can provide any product or equipment available * based on availablity
- Downloadable Floor plan
- Pricing is custom designed and packaged to meet individual needs, please contact us with more details for a free consultation and estimate.
- The Price Because of the versatility of our space, and the differences between each event, pricing for Pierpont Place and Premier Event Services is customized for every client. Please contact us for more details and a free consultation and estimate for your event!
(SAMPLE PACKAGES COMING)